With nearly 30 years in the industry, Kerdic has a history of successful residential developments in south-east and north Queensland, including land subdivisions, medium density projects and custom designed homes.
Kerdic has a passion for excellence, regardless of the project. This ‘core value’ has resulted in many industry awards over the years including:
- Queensland Townhouse Development of the Year
- Brisbane Townhouse development of the Year
- Queensland Display Home of the Year
- Brisbane Home of the Year
Developments currently under way or nearing completion include:
- Everton Park – 38 residences (24 townhouses and 14 apartments)
- Oxley – 37 residences (10 detached homes and 27 townhouses)
- Cairns – 100 allotment residential subdivision
Projects in the planning stages include:
- Surfers Paradise – 36 storey apartment building
- Ripley – 750 allotment master planned community
CityVista represents another opportunity for Kerdic to showcase its capabilities and add to its already impressive development portfolio.